Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog 6- Argument Paper

I suppose I might write my argument paper on some health/dietetic issue, or the benefits and qualities of a food (such as Bilberries). I love learning about all the treasures we can find in natural products. Its a pleasure to write/persuade others about why they should choose the natural/organic stuff, why they should acknowlege the chemicals in their foods or cosmetics are bad, and I like showing people the consequences that can happen from bad food/diet (diebetes, cancer, heart problems etc). Diet and health issues are increasingly important issues in our day and age. New discoveries are being made and the general population is more health conscious.

I believe this subject (though it could spark passionate persuasion), is easy to keep in professional boundaries without showing much emotional bias.

If the health/diet subject weren't an option I might end up attempting to write on some military subject. What a 180 degree difference, huh?

2 comments:

  1. ya the diet thing might go towards the whole obesiety thing thats on the not allowed list so I would be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mellamojay,

    I also couldn't find the argument prompt on blackboard, so I thought we were supposed to choose a subject that interests us. Could you tell me where to find it? I wasn't sure which subjects were allowed. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete