Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog 6 - Yes We Can!!!

I have a hard time taking a position on issues without first knowing all of the facts. I would really like to write about a subject that would inform and motivate people to make change. One subject that I feel very comfortable about talking about is personal responsibility versus the government’s responsibility. I strongly believe that recently as a society, we have started to forget how strong individuals are, and have begun to rely on the government for too much. The government has spent so much money and resources “helping out” a minority of the population that the majority is now feeling the effects. I think I will be able to write an informative convincing paper on this subject, and intend to do in a manner that promotes change and instills self worth upon the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment