Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blog 7

I chose to write about public health care vs private, I at first had no idea what I was going to write about, I decide to make a list of some topic that interested me and went from there. I though that the health care reform was a topic would be easy to find information on because it is such a big controversy here in America. I have heard a lot about this topic, but always feel like there is more to learn and more information about this topic come out very day. I’m interested in learning more about this subject because this is going to affect everyone that lives in America and it is concern whether this is going to be a good or bad thing for us. With the research I have done I feel like some of the information was misleading because you know that there are going to be problems when this health care reform first takes place and everything is not going to go as planned. I personally just hope that we do not end up like Canada where people have to wait years before they get the health care help they need. Hopefully if this health care plan goes through everything will be great and everyone will benefit from the changes that take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment