Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blog 8

What I like about this class was that it was online. I liked that the materials were all at one place. There were times when I wasn't able to find some of the materials. I think that the communication between the instructor and among students could have been better. I liked that the instructor was flexible with the course work and she was very understanding, even though sometimes she took a long time to response to emails. Even though that this was an online class, we could have meet at least once a month and had a face to face interaction with each other. I liked the fact that we had the discussion board as a way to gain feedback from others on our papers. I also liked the voice emails, they helped a lot because I tend to understand things better when I hear them instead of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment