Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blog 8

What I like about this class was some of the paper topics were very relevant to evens that happen in our lives. It help being able to talk about a topic that you are interested in. As well I really enjoy having oral direction and wish that you had more voice recordings especially for instructions on some of the Ancillary and papers. I like how there was a lot of information, but it was kind of hard to find sometimes because there are so many different subfolders. What worked well for me was having one place were you can check all scheduled reading and due date scheduled, but it would be nice if the assignment due for that week to be posted on the announcements. Over all I learned a lot in this class and definitely feel like my writing has improved from the beginning of this semester. Thanks Brittany! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment