Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blog 9 & 10

This class has been a great experience for me I have learned so much about writing. I am still having a little trouble with the the computer part though. I am very computer illiterate but I am so grateful I made it through this class. I am good at writing I believe so, it has always been one of my favorite things to do. I am a passionate writer, and I like for people to learn from what I'm writing about.Such as racism, ignorance, gay marriage, Michael Jackson, there is a certain truth in writing, and I want people to find the truth, or at least look at things from a different point of view. I am not the greatest in the technique of writing, I try very hard and that's one of the best things about the class is you learn the proper technique. My favorite paper was the position paper, I learned so much about Gay Marriage, and I learned a lot of facts that I wouldn't have if I had not chosen that topic. My main issue is punctuation and following a certain format since I love to write, I could just go on and on, but when writing a paper you have to be grammatically correct as I have learned. I always choose topics that are important to me or mean something to me. This was my favorite class this semester, I felt like I could be me and express myself and my views there are not many classes like that.
Happy Holidays, Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment