Friday, September 11, 2009

“The Twilight Zone”

This article caught my attention because of the obsession everyone seems to have with Twilight. I recently read the first book but still couldn’t quite understand what the craze was about wanted to see another person’s perspective. I agreed with the way the author describes the Twilight craze as a fad. I also enjoyed the fact that this article analyzes Stephanie Meyer’s (the author of Twilight), writing style
As for my thesis, I will be in favor of the author’s perspective but, I am a bit inclined to be in opposition of the article. The article criticizes Meyer’s writing as being “high-school humdrum”, but her audience is primarily aimed at the youth and therefore I don’t think she should be criticized for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment